Here's your perfect (well, what we think is perfect) itinerary for what to do for a weekend in Dallas.
- Arrive at lodging ready to explore what Dallas has to offer
- Freshen Up and get ready for dinner
- Dine and sip on cocktails at HG Supply Co.
- Grab a coffee from La La Land Kind Cafe (in case you haven't realized it, we are BIG coffee girlies!!)
- Treat yourself to a manicure/pedicure at Rose Couture Nail Bar (be sure to book your appointment ahead of time)
- Get lunch at Snuffers and enjoy the BEST cheese fries
- Get lost in the isles of the biggest Half Price Books; maybe you will find your next fantasy boyfriend because let's face it you can never have to many.'
When we say this is the biggest, we aren't kidding, I could literally live in here and die happily!!
-Wonder around the Dallas Arboretum while taking in the magical gardens. Be sure to bring a book so you can relax and imagine your in a fairy garden.
- Grab a late night bite at a Texas staple Whataburger or enjoy some tacos from the Velvet Taco
-Don't want the party to stop; dance your way over to Wonder Bar a club full of insta worthy picture opps and a hidden room decorated with a monthly changing theme... happy hunting. Wonder Bar is a seriously fun experience and a great way to have a unique and one of a kind night.
- Go to brunch at Sadelles
- Make your way to the Fort Worth Stockyards for a real western Texas experience. Put on your cowboy boots to explore the shops, enjoy the bars and attend the rodeo.
- Have dinner at the famous Joe T. Garcias and enjoy some good Tex-Mex
- Spend the day shopping at North Park Mall whether you are on a budget or wanting to treat yourself to a luxury item there is something for everyone. Be sure to stop by the indoor ponds to see the ducks and turtles.
-Head to downtown and wonder through the rainforest at the Dallas World Aquarium where you will see monkeys and birds from across the glob, waddle with the penguin, walk through a tunnel of sharks and watch the manatees in their natural habitat while underwater. (GET YOUR TICKETS HERE)
- Have dinner downtown at RJ Mexican Cuisine
Other Great Spots to Checkout
-Meow Wolf- Grapevine
-Project Panic (escape room)- Dallas
-Fort Worth Zoo
-Ice skating at the Galleria Mall - Dallas
-White Rock Lake-Dallas
-Kyle Werner Park - Downtown Dallas
-Dallas Museum of Art
-Six Flags -Arlington
Additional Restaurant Recommendations
-Chuys (casual Tex-Mex and with great frozen margs)
-Truck yard (outdoor casual restaurant)
-Barcadia (bar and arcade)
-Leelas wine bar (very cute and girly insta worthy)
-Joy macaroons (dessert)
-Village baking co. (cafe and bakery)
-Federales (up beat Tex-Mex)
-Hugos (insta worthy modern Tex-Mex)
-Black Bird Society (speakeasy)
-Royal China (award winning chinese)
-Gallo Nero (Italian)
-The French Room (traditional afternoon tea)